Dr. Gregory Grau, Orthopedic Surgeon
Gregory Grau, M.D.
Dr. Gregory Grau is board certified in orthopedic surgery. Graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 2001, Dr. Grau has practiced medicine for over 13 years. He currently serves as chief of staff at Clark Regional Medical Center and has previously served as chief of surgery. Dr. Grau performs surgery at Clark Regional Medical Center in Winchester, Baptist Health in Richmond, and St. Joseph East and The Kentucky Surgery Center in Lexington. A life-long Kentucky resident, he is also a husband and father of three.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Kentucky
- MD, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- BA, Chemistry, Northern Kentucky University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky