Dr. David Waespe, Orthopedic Surgeon
David Waespe, M.D.
Dr. David Waespe, originally from Lexington, Kentucky, received his undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering and medical degree from the University of Kentucky. Dr. Waespe is board certified in orthopedic surgery and has received a number of awards, including the Frank G. Ham Society of Character and the SEC Academic Honor Roll. While attending the University of Kentucky, Waespe played baseball from 2000-2003, and during the summer of 2002, he played on the European baseball team. In 2014, Waespe completed an AO Fellowship in Chur, Switzerland based mainly in Orthopedic Trauma. Dr. Waespe recently joined us from Mississippi Sport Medicine where he completed a fellowship in adult reconstruction. Waespe is also married to his beautiful wife, Kelly.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Mississippi Sports Medicine
- AO Fellowship, Dr. Christoff Sommer in Chur, Switzerland
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- MD, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- BA, Chemical Engineering, University of Kentucky