Dr. Amy Barko - Podiatrist
Amy Barko, DPM
Dr. Amy Barko is a podiatric foot and ankle surgeon. She is quadruple board-certified physician. She specializes in all podiatric needs. She graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2009. She has an interest in minimally invasive surgery and wound care, and holds a board specialty in orthotics and bracing. She completed a specialized fellowship in Wound Care and Infectious Disease at the University Hospitals of Cleveland. Dr. Barko lives in the Lexington area, is married, and is the mother of two.
- Quadruple Board Certified
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgical Residency, University Hospitals of Cleveland & The Cleveland Clinic.
- Fellowship In Wound Care & Infectious Diseases, University Hospitals of Cleveland.
- DPM, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine 2009
- BS, Ursuline College, 2005